Massachusetts – Actions:
This page needs some updating, so please check the resource page for materials.
- Social media:
- Twitter – you can retweet from @BeattyKirstin, co-chair, and other advocates or organizations – we don’t have a LastTreeLaws account!
- Check Facebook for helpful posts or links to share – we’re not so active but have some posts!
- Letters to the editor such as to the following papers (choose one paper):
- your local paper (most likely to publish your letter)
- Contacting Medical Doctors:
- Physicians for Safe Technology 5G Letter
- News to Share:
- The City of Boston has submitted to the FCC a call to “refresh” its outdated exposure guidelines and discusses small wireless facilities (SWFs) as being health concerns.
- Regulators steamroll health concerns (Dr. Moskowitz, Washington Spectator)
- Fact sheet: Good Reasons to Roll Back Wireless
29 August 2020 ~ 5G Strategies
1 August 2020, Saturday, 3 PM ~ How to Get Safer, Respectful Technology
- Discussion of health and social impacts of technology & solutions and sponsored by the Springfield Cultural Council as part of a grant titled “Safer Technology, Healthier Society.”